1. What networked learning is, and its value for personal learning;
2. What social forms of learning are and how learners benefit from one another’s knowledge and actions;
3. Digital media for communication in the context of networked learning.
1. the dimensions that define a network and features of workplace networks
2. strategies for expanding social networks in order to achieve new ideas and opportunities
3. some practical applications of network learning in open practices
1. understand the advantage of “boundary-crossing” in Networks of Practice
2. stimulate social learning processes and facilitate a network
3. expand your network outside the comfort zone, towards unfamiliar and complex situations.